Do you have concerns about falling?
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and
restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning
program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
WHEN: TUESDAYS from 1:30-3:00 for 8 weeks. Starting September 26, 2017.
WHERE: 3700 Pacific Ave., Livermore, CA
Sign-up at the Vineyard Village front desk. This program is FREE!
For more information call: Nicole Albrecht (925) 931 – 5379